These mouth watering wings have been at the at the top appetizer of every family function. For the first time we don't have to make it for you. All you need is a few simple ingredients and a bottle of Fosters Fusions Henny Q Bbq sauce and follow below.
1. Pre-heat oven to 400
2. Thawed and pat dry wingettes. After drying, coat with Vegetable oil, then salt and pepper
3. Add wingettes to baking rack and bake for 45-60 minutes uncovered until lite golden brown
4. Prepare deep fryer to 375 degrees (be careful at this point and make sure you don't have too much oil and doesn't flow into your fire)
5. Remove wingettes from oven and let them rest while the oil is heating up
6. Add wings to deep fryer a portion at a time (depending on the size of your fryer) and flash fry for about 1 minute or until crispy,
7. At desired crispy level you now HAVE OPTIONS. Do you want to dip your wings in the Henny Q or toss them into the Henny Q. If tossing....
8. Add as much Henny Q as you feel it for serving to a heated frying pan or Wok (sauce should come boil) and toss the wings in Henny Q Bbq sauce for 1 minute or until wingettes are nicely coated. Remove from pan/ wok and sprinkle with sesame seeds black and white.